25 Mar Supporting EYP network: #AlumniWebinars
In the time of lockdowns and quarantine across the globe we are glad to open up an opportunity to get in touch with exciting personalities from EYP alumni network. EYP Alumni are looking forward to share their experience and knowledge with current EYPers.
- 26th of March at 17:00 (CET) – “Why to head organise an International Session” – Aritz Labrador (Head Organiser of the International Session in Valencia) https://zoom.us/j/125658152. From this webinar with Aritz (ES) you will gain a deeper insight on the roller-coaster that is Head-Organising EYP’s flagship event.
- 27th of March at 17:00 (CET) – “From EYPer to professional Journalist: how to build up a successful career?” – Zosia Wanat (Reporter at POLITICO) https://zoom.us/j/198462015. Zosia (PL) brings knowledge from MLex in Brussels as a Brexit correspondent and from the Financial Times as a reporter in London, Paris and Warsaw. At the webinar she will reveal her path towards professional journalism and how big of a role EYP can play in it.
- 30th of March at 18:00 (CET) – “How times of uncertainty can drive innovation: example of Agora on Security Kyiv” – Kseniia Choni (Innovation Manager at EIT Health) https://zoom.us/j/649797961. After the news that the International Session in Kyiv got cancelled, Kseniia (UA) and her team worked hard to salvage as much as possible. She co-organised the International Forum “Agora on Security Kyiv” (aka 77th International Session) in 2014 that brought together young Europeans to re-think the issues of security. Currently, Kseniia is working on developing programs and instruments to support healthcare innovation in Europe. At the webinar with Kseniia you will find out about how one of the most #innovative sessions in EYP started with cancellation and how to turn crisis into a success story.
- 2nd of April at 17:00 (CET) – “Leadership in Exponential Times” – Soul Patel (Innovation Consultant & Chair of the Alumni Coordination Group) https://zoom.us/j/492780580. Soul’s (UK) first session was in 1995, and now he chairs the Coordination Group of our Alumni network. He is also the founder of Exponential Ventures and an Exponential Organisations Spring Coach through which he aids clients from all over the world with establishing start-ups.
- 6th of April at 17:00 (CET) – “Exploiting your studies and soft skills to change your career” – Carolina Corona (Lawyer Linguist) https://zoom.us/j/348822540. Carolina (IT) will teach you how to make the most of your studies and utilise soft skills in order to change your career for the better.
- 7th of April at 20:00 (CET) – “What EYP teambuilding experience teaches us for the job market” – Christopher Tripp https://zoom.us/j/865108090. Christopher (DE) is an EYP Alumnus who was active between 1998 – 2014 and attended more than 100 (!) sessions! Now he works as a Senior Manager at the Change Management Consultancy (CPC AG).
- 8th of April at 16:00 (CET) – “How to Innovate 101: Design Thinking Methodology” – Anastasia Ntracha (iCry2Talk Co-Founder) https://zoom.us/j/485443891. At the webinar Anastasia (GR) will be explaining Design Thinking methodology and how this can be used to create innovative solutions.
Please register here: https://infoeyp.survey.fm/alumni-webinars and join via Zoom by clicking to the respective Zoom links at the starting time.