23 Nov EYP’s Governing Body – Meet the Candidates!
ELECTIONS TO THE GOVERNING BODY
On 31st of December 2020, three seats on the Governing Body (GB) will become vacant, when the terms of Ignacio Argüelles Martínez, Noura Berrouba, and Dionysis Patriarcheas will come to an end. From November 26th until December 2nd, EYP members and National Committees will elect three new GB members. The new GB members will be elected for a term of two years. Their term starts on 1st of January 2021 and ends on 31st of December 2022.
The new GB members will be elected for a term of two years. Their term starts on 1st of January 2021 and ends on 31st of December 2022.
MEET THE CANDIDATES
Nine candidates are running for the three vacant seats:
- Anthony Fedorov (FI) – Manifesto – Video
- Aritz Labrador Odriozola (ES) – Manifesto – Video
- Benjamin Bienert (FR) – Manifesto – Video
- Davit Manukyan (AM) – Manifesto – Video
- Iida Kalliokoski (FI) – Manifesto – Video
- Julia Fahy (IE) – Manifesto – Video
- Leonor Amaral (PT) – Manifesto – Video
- Ludovica Formicola (IT) – Manifesto – Video
- Ozer Sahoglu (CY) – Manifesto – Video
A Meet the Candidates Townhall meeting took place on November 23rd, 18:30 CET. You can view it here.
The voting period was open between November 26 and December 2. Two candidates, Aritz Labrador Odriozola and Julia Fahy, reached the required voting threshold. The voting period has been re-opened to elect the final vacant spot. The second round of voting will be open between December 4th, noon CET, and December 9th, midnight CET. All eligible voters will receive a separate e-mail with instructions on how to vote before the voting period begins.