19 Feb Call for Head Facilitator of the Power Lab 2019
Everyone who is passionate about communications and co-creation is invited to apply as a Head Facilitator of the EYP’s first Power Lab 2019!
Power Lab 2019 is an event in the frame of the Power Shifts – Reflecting Europe’s Energy project that seeks to leverage the academic potential of the EYP, as well as to improve the EYP’s output by producing creative material about the sessions’ results. It is going to be an annual event gathering up to 15 enthusiastic participants taking place at the end of each project’s yearly cycle of the Power Shifts project running between June 2018- June 2021. We are looking for the Head Facilitator of the first Power Lab taking place in May-June 2019. Financially wise the event is fully supported by the innogy foundation.
Main aim of the Power Lab is to summarize and to create visual materials about the energy-related discussions in the framework of the Power Shifts events on both International as well as on National and Regional level. The results of the lab will be presented to the stakeholders as a Young Energy Opinions of the European Youth Parliament.
Who can become a Head Facilitator?
- You always wanted to go beyond resolutions and present results of various sessions in a more creative and accessible way to a broader audience
- You have a passion for co-creation and have a proven track record of editing experience on a national and international level
- You are creative and can think out of the box
- You always wanted to have a chance to conceptualize a new EYP event
- You are interested in energy-focused topics and possess at least a basic academic knowledge in the field
- You are available for 3-4 days in May – June 2019 (approximate period when the event should take place) and you will be willing to go to the EU Sustainable Energy Week happening in Brussels between 17-21 June to present the results of the Power Lab 2019 to the relevant stakeholders.
How to apply?
If you are willing to co-conceptualize the event together with the International Office, please apply for the position of the Head Facilitator via link: https://infoeyp.survey.fm/power-lab-2019 till March 3 (prolonged till March 8), 2019.
If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.