The European Youth Parliament is offering two full time internship positions at its International Office in Berlin. We are looking for students who would like to gain professional experience in the management of an international NGO for the duration of three months.
The European Youth Parliament (EYP) is one of the largest European platforms for political debate, intercultural encounters, political educational work and the exchange of ideas among young people in Europe. The EYP consists of a network of 39 European associations and organisations in which thousands of young people are active in a voluntary capacity. With its international, national and regional sessions it reaches out to ca. 28 000 young people all over Europe every year. The international umbrella organisation of the EYP is the Schwarzkopf Foundation.
Would you like to:
- work at the International Office of the EYP?
- live in one of the coolest capitals in Europe?
- be part of a young, motivated and professional team?
- gain relevant office experience?
- earn 450 EUR per month while doing so?
Do you have:
- good knowledge of English (essential) and German (desired)?
- good communication skills?
- experience in office work?
- a good team spirit?
- knowledge of InDesign and layout (desired)?
- experience in EYP (not obligatory)?
- loads of enthusiasm and motivations?
- interest in the aims of our organisation?
Then we are looking for you!
Main tasks include supporting the Project Managers of the EYP team in the following areas:
- participant management for the International Sessions,
- drafting and revising of reports and applications,
- preparing and updating databases,
- updating websites, alumni platform and social media sites,
- practical preparations for events,
- composing invitations,
- other tasks depending on current projects and events.
Please note that the maximum length of the internship is three months. Applicants are required to complete the internship in support of their studies or as a part of them. If an applicant has already finished his/her studies, we cannot consider the application.
Applicants from outside the EU should take into account a period of at least six months for the necessary work visa permit application process before the start of the internship.
We are now looking for interns from the 1st of November 2015 onwards, until the end of summer 2016.
We welcome applications online through http://polls.eyp.org/eyp-internship-application
In the online application form, we ask you to attach your letter of motivation and your CV in English.
Please apply by Monday 3rd of August 2015, midnight CET.
Further information about us is available on www.eyp.org.
In case you have any questions, please contact Stefan Vandenhende on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your applications!